3D Valentine Hearts have stolen my mine. I didn’t think anything could push out those adorable love bugs from last week. Maybe there’s room for both of these fun Valentine’s Day crafts, but for now, I’m loving seeing these crafty 3d felt hearts hanging from the ceiling in my craft room and my heart is full. What can I say? I’m easy to please!
**Disclosure** This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a product and make a purchase, I will make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
These 3D Valentine Hearts take only a few supplies and just minutes to make. Let’s get to makin’!!
3D Valentine Hearts
- Lay out 3 hearts
- Drizzle hot glue on half of heart #1
- Lay heart #2 over top of heart #1, pressing together to glue halves.
- Place baker’s twine in the seam of the two glued hearts
- Drizzle hot glue over the other half of heart #1.
- Place half of heart #3 over the glued portion of heart #1
- Hot glue heart #3 to the half of heart #2.
- Cut the baker’s twine to desired length.
- Optional: add a heart shaped bead to the twine before hanging.
I hung my 3d Valentine Hearts on the ceiling in my craft room. They make me happy to see them hanging above my craft table.
You can use regular glue for these if you’re crafting these 3D Valentine Hearts with kids. They’ll just need a bit more dry time before you hang them.
Use a toothpick, skewer, or even a tweezer to hold down heart #2 and heart #3 so that you don’t get hot glue on your finger. Ahem. Not that I did that or anything. Oh? There’s video of it? Silly me.
Need Step-by-Step Photos? I have them for you!
Need to see how I made them? I made a video!
Have you completed any of the projects, recipes, or crafts that you’ve pinned on Pinterest? I’d love for you to join my Pin In & Spin It board and share your fun projects!