This week’s Friday Five Live episode was meant to be all about looking toward 2017 and my goals and plans to move forward in the New Year.
Buuuuttttt….these fun confetti party poppers totally stole the show.
I’ll hurry through the first 4 because, well, they really deserve their own posts anyway-hahaha.
- My word of the year is HUSTLE. There will definitely be a post devoted to this, soon. You can read about my previous years’ words here, here, here, here, and here.
- I’m moving forward with finding my calling, my niche, my future. I’m pursuing a Virtual Assistant business as my side hustle,
and hopefully, nay, IT WILL turn into a full-time venture so I can leave my day job this year. I will keep saying it to make it happen.
- Vision Boards. Do you use them? Real ones or Virtual Boards? Magazine cutouts or Pinterest Boards? I’d love to hear about how you put yours together. I’ve started pinning inspiration on my Planner/Goal Setting Pinterest Board.
- Fave Quotes? I need inspiration and your help. What are your fave quotes that get you and keep you motivated?
And…the funnest of them all….
5. New Year’s Eve confetti party poppers. I’ve been poppin’ these all day long.
- Sparkly pom poms
- Hole-punched paper confetti
- Snowflakes (paper & plastic-find ’em at your local craft supply store)
- Small candies
These were super easy and quick to make. You probably have everything on hand. How fun for ringing in the New Year or celebrating a birthday, or celebrating Friday for that matter?
Here’s the Friday Five Live episode. Directions for the confetti party poppers is near the end.