I don’t want to brag but it’s still in the 70s here during daytime hours. That will be changing shortly but in the meantime I am soaking up sunshine and still wearing short pants (ha!).
I’m sharing a few of my fall faves for Friday Five this week.
1. New slippers. I think they are deer?
2. This eyeliner. So easy to use. Glides on so easily. Super smolder-y.
3. Still enjoying pumpkin spice oatmeal with honey and pecans. And that mum.
4. The pink-y orangish color the of this succy.
5. Obsessed with Ritz crackers in the shape of snowflakes.
What are you loving this fall? Let me know in the comments below or join in the conversation over at the Desperately Seeking Gina Facebook page.