We’re a month into Spring and I just can’t stop loving it. Here are five things that I’m especially grooving on this week:
1. I love when a project forms and comes together exactly how I had imagined. I’m over at the Walnut Hallow blog with a sweet keepsake project this week. I’ve been practicing my wood burning. Getting better, but not perfect yet. Note that I was compensated for that post.
2. Vegas Vacation, Baby! I’ll be joining my parents in Vegas later in the summer to hang out with mom while dad works (sorry dad!).
3. Three day weekend. Nothing more needs to be said.
4. My freezer is stocked with frozen adult beverages. We’re coming out of a rainy and gray week and the weekend is supposed to be perfectly warm and sunny. Also there’s a festival in Heber this weekend, which brings me to number 5:
5. A fried Twinkie is in my future. Yesssssss.