It’s Fri-yay! Almost the weekend and time to unwind if you’re lucky enough to NOT work in retail. Retail doesn’t sleep in on the weekends, friends.
I meant to blog more this week. I really did. Instead, I’ll slip in here real quick and share some of my fave posts I’ve come across this week. Some are from my blog reader, some are from blogging friends, and maybe one or two are posts I happened upon.
Hope you enjoy!
1. Interested in starting a blog? Kim is offering this free guide to get you started.
2. I implemented this To-Do method this week-didn’t mark off “blogging” on mine-but next week is a new week, right?
3. Finding new sources for free images on the web is always fun and takes a little of the pressure off taking the perfect pic.
4. Have you downloaded and are you using Periscope yet? Some of my Arkansas Women Blogger friends are broadcast hopping this weekend. Follow #Arkanscopes and #FollowTheScope for live broadcasts around the Natural State.
5. We’re getting serious about starting to work on this fixer-upper cottage and first up is a bathroom makeover. See my Cove Cottage Inspiration board for what we have in mind. Any advice for DIY renovations? Tell me in the comments below.
Happy weekending, friends!