I’m in the process of clearing out the craft room so that I can paint. I’ve been packing up supplies and moving them to the living room. Only. I’ve never felt so ambitious to craft as I have since- 1. I’ve been able to move in there and 2. I can actually find stuff.
When I scrolled passed this pic in my Instagram feed, I knew I had to recreate it. So in love with this and I had everything on hand to make it. I picked up the red accent cord and the dowel to hang it-otherwise it was a cinch to make and took no time at all.
To make your own, gather:
* 8.5 X 11 piece of star-themed scrapbook paper (mine is from Hobby Lobby)
* Lace trim ( cut: 2 pieces = 11 inches (sides), 1 piece = 9.5 inches (bottom), 1piece = 24 inches (top))
* Assorted ribbons cut to approximately 39 inches in length (about 40 ribbons depending on how full you want)
* Assorted ribbons cut to approximately 30 inches in length (about 13 or 14 ribbons)
* Thread & thread
* (4) 2-inch pieces of lace trim for sewing loops.
* a dowel and string for hanging (I used a strong crochet thread. Fishing line would work, too)